Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
This role will be a part of our Member Experience team reporting to our Director of Member Experience. The Workforce Planning Manager will work closely with the Director, Finance, and Analytics on forecasting, budgeting, staffing, and executing initiatives to reduce member demand and control costs as the team continues to scale. They will manage the forecasting models and budget for a growing team to ensure that we’re staffing appropriately and maintaining fiscal responsibility. Additionally, they will be responsible for managing two analysts and overseeing the reporting that holds our team accountable to operational metrics and KPIs. This person will also partner across the organization on initiatives to reduce member contacts while improving the member experience so that our team continues to deliver responsive, high-quality service while remaining lean.
Who are you? Great question. You are highly analytical and have a deep understanding of processes and operations. You have deep experience with staffing and forecasting and with workforce management tools and processes. Preferably, you’ve worked on teams that have scaled rapidly, and you are familiar with strategies or technologies that can be implemented to deflect contacts while improving the member experience. You have a strong desire to drive continuous improvement and to learn how to lead a world-class Member Experience team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and oversee continuous development and improvement of forecasting and staffing models to improve accuracy across all channels and reduce cost per contact
- Own weekly scheduling, volume forecasting, and building long terms staffing plans
- Drive strategy to reduce member contacts, and execute on that strategy with the goal of reducing contacts per order metric while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels
- Manage and develop two analysts responsible for ongoing reporting to hold the team accountable to established SLAs and KPIs, and to drive operational improvements
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Operations, Product, and other areas to drive improvements to the Member Experience and execute on demand reduction strategy
- Oversee and drive improvement to processes for handling exceptions and improving relevant metrics
- Review monthly budget with Director of Care and Finance; own saving opportunities as it relates to labor optimization
- Own team responsible for filing and monitoring member chargebacks and support other exceptional flows as needed
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 4+ years of analytical or operational experience in a high-growth setting or in e-commerce operations
- Minimum of 2 years experience building forecasting and staffing models, or working with third-party workforce management tools
- Proven track record of delivering on process improvements and being accountable to metrics and KPIs
- Outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on delivering high-quality member experiences
- Incredible communication, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Experienced connector of insights, performance metrics, and disparate data sources to develop and execute on a high-level operational strategy for the team
- Passion for building the future of healthcare, where patients are in control
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.