About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As the Member Support Coordinator at Eden Health, you will have front-line access to ensuring a best-in-class experience for our members. You’ll be responsible for our technical support function, which includes responding to incoming customer support emails and phone calls in a timely manner. The scope of support will range from general questions on how to use the Eden Health service to technical issues that require collaboration with the engineering team. You will become an expert in our product and identify opportunities for increased member engagement and utilization. You will successfully follow and contribute to workflows that meet our customer SLAs. As the Member Support Coordinator, you will leverage your acquired insights and trends to take proactive measures to provide solutions. This is a remote role and requires schedule flexibility.
You must able to work shifts within the following days and times: Monday- Friday 12 pm - 9 pm EST. You will report directly to the Member Support Manager.
What success looks like
- Efficiently responding to incoming customer support inquiries on a day to day basis with a commitment to hospitality, patient-centeredness, and excellence
- Winning as a team by collaborating with the Customer Success, Product, Clinical, and Operations teams to meet customer support SLAs
- Identifying opportunities to increase the impact of our mission through increased member engagement and utilization
- Escalating trends in customer support tickets to relevant teams to ensure the continuous improvement of member experience
- Driving consistency and alignment in processes and workflow across your teammates
- Mentoring and coaching new team members as the team grows
- Participating in ad hoc projects as we build out the new team and take on exciting new initiatives
- Celebrating member success stories and learning from member feedback, thinking about each support exchange as an opportunity for continuous improvement
What you will bring
- 1-2 years of experience in a tech support role focused on excellent customer service
- Ability to work Monday- Friday 12 pm - 9 pm EST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented problem solver
- Ability to adapt to new information quickly
- Comfortable working independently and being a part of a remote, distributed team
- Ability to understand technical information that’s required to support customers
- Experience with customer support tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, Front, etc
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Experience in start-ups or technology companies preferred
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]).
Please Note: Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]