Mental Health Clinician at Eden Health
What success looks like
- Manage a full-time caseload of patients engaged in short-term mental health treatment, including correspondence, scheduling, and care coordination with both internal team (medical providers, clinical associates) and external providers.
- Perform initial assessments and risk assessments, flagging as necessary to the medical team.
- Utilizing PHQ-9 and GAD-7 screening instruments (and others as necessary), to evaluate treatment progress, treatment planning and review.
- Consult weekly with psychiatrist to determine medication recommendations and follow-ups.
- Communicate information effectively and collaborate with both prescribers and patients.
- Monitor patient progress and communicate follow ups to psychiatrist as necessary.
- Assist in referral processes as needed; such as determining when patients need a higher level of care than primary care can provide.
- Develop strong relationships with other clinical team members, as well as collaboration with cross-functional colleagues at Eden Health.
- Participate in Eden Health company meetings and initiatives.
- Liaise with partner companies, including, but not limited to, outreach efforts, events.
- Effective use of technology platforms including Eden Health’s tele-health messaging app, cloud-based EHR, Google suite applications and video conferencing.
What you will bring
- 3-5 years of postgraduate experience providing psychotherapy to diverse populations, including diagnosis, case formulation and treatment planning
- LCSW or LMHC licensure in New York State Comfort utilizing evidence-based practices (CBT, MI, etc)
- Knowledge of common psychotropic medications
- Knowledge of mental health service delivery levels in NYC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, a sense of humor and humility are a must
- Team player, flexible and understanding of the startup work environment. Experience in a fast-paced office environment a plus.
- Excellent time management skills a must
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!