Mid-Market Client Success Manager
We are looking for the newest member to join our strategic Mid-Market CSM team in New York City. In this role, you will be responsible for spearheading customized strategy, deploying the Yotpo platform, and building relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands. Being a self-starter, metric-oriented, and consultative is an integral part of this role!
Utilizing his/her own understanding of e-commerce, this MM CSM will work directly with their assigned brands and collaborate with both the larger CS cross-functional teams to build the needed strategies to accomplish their clients' goals. The core KPIs will include creating customized strategies that deploy Yotpo’s platform as well as renewing (and possible up-selling) customers at agreement end.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impact company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Identify and design short and long term strategies for our premium/diverse client base
- Create client-specific strategies that maximize ROI, leveraging insights, benchmarks, customer journey design and other best practices in digital marketing
- Deliver and follow through with a plan to teach and train client services on the changing e-commerce space and related marketing consulting areas
- Help build a scalable methodology for Client Success Managers to deliver value to key vertical segments
- Develop opportunities to help the business drive up-sells and renewals
- Quarterly travel is anticipated for this position
- 5+ years of successful experience in client management/strategy/ consulting
- Experience of working with e-commerce and other website platforms, content management systems, and responsive websites
- Ability to draw strategic insights from data generated in our Business Intelligence platforms and Google Analytics
- Expertise presenting concepts and vision to senior teams and influencing their strategic thinking
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing channels, particularly search engine, social media and email marketing.
- Certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint are a plus
- Preferably knowledge (usage or implementation experience) with any of the following eCommerce platforms: Demandware, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, or other proprietary or custom solutions
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.