Mid-Market Client Success Manager
As a Yotpo Mid-Market Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading customized strategy, deploying the Yotpo platform, and building relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands. Being a self-starter, metric-oriented, and consultative is an integral part of this role!
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Spearhead customized strategy and build relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands
- Identify and design short and long term strategies for our premium and diverse client base
- Create client-specific strategies that maximize ROI, leveraging insights, benchmarks, customer journey design and other best practices in digital marketing
- Excel in an ever evolving ecommerce space by creating detailed strategies and clear workplans to result in business success for your client portfolio
- Be a role model, sharing client success methodology with members of your immediate team as well as cross-departmentally
- Play a critical role in the continued evolution of our Mid-Market Client Success team
- Develop opportunities to help the business drive up-sells and renewals
- Quarterly travel is anticipated for this position and is encouraged
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of successful experience in client management/strategy/ consulting
- Experience of working with e-commerce and other website platforms, content management systems, and responsive websites
- Expertise presenting concepts and vision to senior teams and influencing their strategic thinking
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing channels, particularly search engine, social media and email marketing
- Preferable knowledge (usage or implementation experience) with any of the following eCommerce platforms: Demandware, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, or other proprietary or custom solutions
- Extra kudos for certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint are a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. You’ll be working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.