About Even Financial:
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential.
Empower- Self-directed and take initiative
Empirical- Explore and iterate
Transparent- Helpful, straightforward and honest
Fearless- Be bold, take risks
Even is seeking a Mortgage Loan Compliance Manager to join its team.
- Interact with State Regulators, Bonding Companies and Registered Agents
- Assist with annual reports, audits, and licensing renewals and maintenance
- Assist management with the maintenance of a comprehensive regulatory compliance and license management program for key areas of the business, as assigned.
- Assist with review of policies, procedures and training to ensure alignment with applicable regulations.
- Provide support to assigned business units to provide guidance for mitigating any regulatory impacts identified with respect to new products and services.
- Assist management with providing support for the development of documented business controls, designed to mitigate key compliance risks.
- Identify and analyze potential risks from all available sources including complaints, vendors, system weaknesses, testing results, and audit results to obtain a holistic view of regulatory risks.
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience in the mortgage industry
- Currently licensed in the NMLS system
- Willing to obtain licensure in all 50 states and D.C.
- You must pass a credit and criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.