Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is aggressively expanding its mortgage product and solutions offering. Given the complexity of mortgage, the diversity of client needs, and the scale of our ambition, we want to bring aboard someone with expertise in the details of the mortgage origination process--more specifically, someone who understands the nuances of mortgage operations. The mission for this role is to serve as a nexus between our mortgage team and the expertise within our operations teams, the result of which will be the creation of a detailed, scalable process to manage and execute the human-in-the-loop aspect of Ocrolus’ document processing and data extraction efforts. This requires proven experience in mortgage operations, including but not limited to processing, underwriting, and/or QC.
What you’ll do:
- Serving as a subject matter expert for all things mortgage, and liaising between clients, Products, Sales, and Operations teams.
- Supporting Operations regarding the creation of detailed, scalable training programs and internal documentation regarding the processing of mortgage documents.
- Assisting with the hiring and management of Ocrolus’ mortgage-centric sales and support teams.
- Coordinating internal understanding of client use of Ocrolus products, to drive appropriate process improvements.
- Assisting with the development of a mortgage-centric QC framework to support delivery of quality and accurate work product to clients.
- Collaborating to align our internal processes by providing client-facing feedback and perspective, especially the output of the mortgage-centric pricing, product, data, and verifier teams, to better serve Ocrolus’ machine learning and automation efforts.
- Supporting the efficient coordination between our Solutions, Operations, and Product teams.
What you’ll bring:
- Robust understanding of the mortgage underwriting and QC processes.
- Has at least 3 years of recent processing, underwriting, and/or QC experience.
- Strong familiarity with mortgage documents of all kinds, especially those used in the underwriting/credit decisioning process.
- 3+ years working within mortgage underwriting and/or QC teams (preferably leading/managing such teams).
- Work in a fast-paced environmentTeach, support, and guide a team of other mortgage-focused team members.
- 5-7 years of overall work experience preferred.
- Role will report to the VP, Mortgage Strategy.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!