NetSuite Business Analyst
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Netsuite Business/Functional Analyst to play a key role to support the finance and accounting teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The Netsuite Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for integrated management information systems across all finance & accounting functions. The selected candidate will also be part of change management and process improvement discussions in order to identify and implement streamlined solutions. Lead the management Information and data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting capabilities. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience in business systems implementation and finance operations.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of Netsuite ERP application relating to scripts, workflows, saved searches and other ad-hoc configuration setups
- Manage tasks related to ERP administration, improvements, upgrades and enhancements
- Be able to clearly articulate As-Is with To-Be business needs and be able to educate users on Netsuite system functionality/features and help bridge the gap on processes as needed
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, informational needs and data sources, conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations
- Translate business needs into a clearly defined and detailed business requirements document, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Plan and facilitate user acceptance testing with business stakeholders
- Assist Finance & Accounting team with other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
Education or Certifications
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management support or equivalent role
- Must have experience working in Netsuite ERP application in a retail environment (nice to have) ideally and understand the downstream impact of integrated processes to accounting for GL, AP, AR Revenue recognition
- Must have hands on Netsuite configuration experience to be able to assist with system setups, create saved searches, troubleshoot/debug script/workflow issues and ad-hoc analysis
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and packaged software solutions to meet ongoing business needs
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing business needs
- Prior experience integrating Netsuite with other financial systems like Coupa, Kyriba, Blackline, Concur is a nice to have
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.