NetSuite Developer at Flatiron Health
We're looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to support the scaling and transformation of our financial systems, and help us to accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Corporate Applications Team, which supports the selection, implementation, and ongoing management of core enterprise business systems, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. These systems operate at the center of Flatiron, helping to minimize the burden of overly complex operations, and leading to increased work output through optimized workflows.
In this role, you will be hands-on in leading the transformation and on-going maintenance of Flatiron’s financial systems, with a primary focus on our ERP system, NetSuite. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across Flatiron, including Finance and Sales Operations, to understand business needs, workflows, and translate them into technical solutions. In addition, you'll also:
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to analyze business processes, identify functional and technical requirements, and design solutions leveraging the capabilities and functionality of NetSuite to drive operational efficiencies
- Develop, test, and deploy NetSuite customizations and scripts to automate Flatiron’s processes and workflows
- Be the point of contact for administering key finance / ERP systems including NetSuite and manage integrations with related third-party applications including procurement, expenses, and CRM systems. Manage support and maintenance of these systems by monitoring, troubleshooting, and correcting production issues
- Design, build, and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
- Proactively monitor new NetSuite feature releases and functionality changes, and provide recommendations for system enhancements
- Manage rollouts of process and tool changes by initiating proactive communication with impacted users and by providing user training and support to business partners in Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Sales Ops etc. as appropriate
Who you are:
You're a Financial Systems Developer with five or more years of work experience. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You hold a BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or another relevant degree
- You have 3+ years of developer experience in NetSuite
- You have experience in the end-to-end implementation of NetSuite
- You have experience integrating enterprise business applications to enable data and workflows
- You enjoy and are able to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders
- You are capable of managing competing priorities within a fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You have excellent communication with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have a SuiteCloud Developer, NetSuite Administrator, and/or NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification(s)
- You have experience with administration of other enterprise business applications (Salesforce CRM, Adaptive Insights, Coupa, Concur, and/or Abacus)
- You have experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- You have experience in an accounting or finance function
- You have an understanding of the SaaS business model including complex billing requirements
- You have some knowledge of SQL
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.