Network Development Manager
We are looking for a Network Development Manager to help in the development of our Network Strategy and Development Services team. You should apply if you have a deep knowledge of health services and social services network development and contract management, excel at creating process, and can navigate complex relationships with the best-of-them. The ideal candidate for is excited to create and eventually manage this important team. We're eager to meet candidates of all backgrounds who are excited to support our team to create success for our customers and our users.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to fostering a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
About the Role
The Network Development Manager will:
- Report to the VP Client Services
- Standardize our commercial network development services
- Assess CBO qualifications for joining our social service networks
- Create custom recommendations for and operationalize social service networks on behalf of senior-level healthcare clients
- Develop contracts with community partners
- Communicate progress to the Healthify Leadership team
- Assist the VP Client Services to build a best-in-class Network Management team
- 8 years experience in network development, contracts administration, or CBO management
- 5 years experience in a client services or management consulting role
- 3 years experience managing a team
- Industry Expertise: you are a Subject Matter Expert and bring credibility to Healthify’s strategy recommendations
- Proven success developing and scaling processes, and managing multiple complex projects at once
- Experience managing, mentoring and motivating teams
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and finding mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: We hold our work to a high standard. We continuously learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and the opportunity to get creative and solve interesting problems
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Pretax MetroCard options
- Zero cost gym reimbursement options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- Access to an FSA
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Twice weekly team lunches
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures