As a Network Engineer at Peloton, you'll be a part of the core team that keeps client infrastructure redundant, scalable, and secure. The position will entail being responsible for the Enterprise client services in use at Peloton and helping to craft the backend systems that will depend on as the company continues to grow. You should be comfortable seeing a project through from start to end; including identify areas for improvement, researching the best way to tackle the problem, being able to describe to others why you chose the approach you did, and then implementing the solution; you are both a thinker and a doer. You dream big and then make things happen. You should love automating things, we want people who want to work smarter, not harder!
- The Engineer will be responsible for the physical construction of the enterprise network and our cloud networks, Working with stack switching, cables, wires etc.
- Participate in requirements gathering, prioritization, development, testing and execution of requests
- Responsible for client VPN
- Assemble, build and configure network hardware
- Monitor day-to-day network performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages, participate in scheduled upgrades and collaborate with network architects on network optimization.
- Enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Apply configurations to routing and switching equipment.
- Apply configuration of hosted IP voice services.
- Provide remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation.
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Participate in the help desk environment regarding problem identification, logging and resolution
- Assist in configuration and installation of all network peripherals.
- 802.1x Configuration and deployment
- 7+ years of experience working as a network architect designing data centers and migration of data centers.
- 3+ years of experience of Cisco Firewall technology management (design, monitor, support)
- 2+ years of experience with VPN technology management (design, monitor, support)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Meraki Network Associate (CMNA)
- Experience with Network architect designing
- Experience with SD-WAN
- Experience with Cloud networking
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.