Network Operations Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Network Operations Manager to join our Network Clinical & Quality Management team. This role would be responsible for overseeing network capacity management, collaborating with internal stakeholders on incoming partnerships, managing recruitment efforts and overseeing internal network data needs. We are looking for someone with exceptional organizational and communication skills, experience with network growth and retention strategies, and data analytics, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Monitor ongoing network capacity
- Implement processes and procedures to enhance and grow the network
- Analyze census information for incoming partnerships to adjust network growth needs
- Lead team of recruitment interns
- Oversee regular reporting metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of Network Management experience
- Experience with Python, SQL, Looker, Advanced Excel highly desired
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.