We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Office Administrator to support calendars, handle office projects and logistics, and help us craft an amazing teammate workplace experience. You will work closely with our team to ensure that the company is running smoothly while scaling quickly so that we can power every healthcare decision to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role
- High Organization: You create structure out of chaos and thrive in environments that require you to multitask at a fast pace.
- Flexibility: You run towards hard problems and can come up with new and creative solutions for new challenges.
- Initiative & creativity: You proactively search for opportunities to add efficiency to redundant processes for yourself and for others, constantly searching for places where we can be more effective.
- Clear Communication: You have excellent communication skills across a variety of settings, including written and verbal, and enjoy collaborating with others towards a common goal.
- Office Experience: Oversee space planning processes and initiatives to maintain office functionality while delivering a first-class Ribbon teammate experience.
- Office Management: Establish, improve and manage vendor relations and processes (facilities, office supplies, company mailroom etc.). Liaise with property managers and/or subcontractors to ensure timely completion of building space issues.
- Calendar Management: Maintain the schedules the Ribbon Leadership Team
- Company Events: Manage multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive outcomes forward.
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]