YieldStreet’s team is growing and we’ve just moved into a spacious new HQ. We need your help! The Office and Facilities Manager will play a critical role in employee and guest experience in our HQ. He or she will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, vendor management, and liaising with the building management team. The ideal candidate has “a no task too small” mentality and will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to help make the office as efficient and effective as possible.
What you'll do
- Point person for all maintenance, supplies, and equipment and errands
- Organize, plan and oversee logistics for internal events such as birthday celebrations, happy hours, team building events, holiday events, etc.
- Organize and maintain the kitchen area including ordering of food to keep the kitchen stocked, cleaning out the refrigerator and emptying the dishwasher
- Plan and order weekly team lunches as well as meals for meetings as necessary
- Manage security registration for all visitors
- Greet and provide general support to all visitors to make a great first impression
- Ensure the staff is adhering to the conference room booking policies
- Liaise between internal staff and outsourced IT firm as needed
- Support office setup, decoration and layout for special meetings and events
- New Hire desks, equipment and supplies set up
- Keep office, and conference rooms organized and tidy
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and building management for 2 sub-leases and our new HQ
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers
- Partner with People Operations team to maintain office policies
- Order and manage YieldStreet Swag
What you'll need
- 3+ years of Office Management, administrative, or assistant experience in a high growth or dynamic environment
- High EQ and an exemplary customer service attitude
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to wear multiple hats
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Patience and a positive attitude
YieldStreet is disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $178m in financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join a booming startup that is changing the investment industry?
We're building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites in our work hard/play hard culture. We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
Read Full Job Description