Office Assistant at SIMON
Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in 2020, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. We are currently operating remotely and will transition to a flexible hybrid model later this year.
SIMON is looking for a motivated Office Assistant to collaborate with and support our growing team on a variety of operational projects, administrative tasks, and day-to-day office support.
In this role, you will work both independently and as part of a team to execute on deliverables to support the growth of our business and our office facilities [and ensure employees and visitors have a great experience at the office]. If you are an energetic team player who is eager to roll up your sleeves and help scale a rapidly growing organization, we want to meet you!
- Office Administration
- Collaborate with People Ops and Finance teams to plan and execute internal company events and team activities, such as all-hands sessions, lunches, happy hours, etc.
- Order supplies and ensure the office is well stocked, including snacks, beverages, and swag
- Coordinate with vendors as needed
- Manage company mail and package deliveries and shipping
- Assist with new hire onboarding and IT equipment
- Meetings and Events
- Prepare for and facilitate internal and external meetings and events including AV, catering, transportation, setup and cleanup, etc.
- Assist with logistics for client events and industry conferences, including swag, shipping, venues, etc.
- Front Desk Reception
- Manage the front desk during business hours and be primary point of contact for all visitors; notify employees of deliveries and couriers
- Coordinate with building management on policies and procedures, community etiquette, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Friendly and welcoming, with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and reliable self-starter, organized with attention to detail
- Multi-tasking time-management abilities
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Zoom
- Ability to lift and carry boxes and equipment weighing up to 25 pounds [for office support and events preparation]
- Ability to work at our Manhattan HQ upon re-opening
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of experience as a receptionist or team assistant
- Experience in finance or technology industries
- Experience with TripActions and Expensify
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district, but are operating remotely through at least fall 2021.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.