WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly organized Office Assistant to join our team in our Soho headquarters!
Reporting to the Director, People Operations, you will take on all day-to-day responsibilities around the office, ensuring smooth and efficient office functioning while supporting the needs of our growing team. You will also provide administrative support for the People Team.
Ideally, you’re someone who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and taking on new tasks and responsibilities - both large and small. You’re a bright, passionate individual with a get-it done attitude and welcoming presence, who thrives in fast-paced startup environments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly daily by supporting all office functions in a fast-paced environment
- Greet all guests as they arrive and make them feel welcome
- Answer and forward calls appropriately and coordinate the intake of incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain the relationship with building management to coordinate and communicate information on office updates, large deliveries, and service requests.
- Ensure office technology is working properly and connect with service providers on an as-needed basis
- Maintain and manage vendor relationships, service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources
- Assist with the execution of various company events
- Manage the supply and procurement of office and kitchen supplies and ensure we’re never out of the essentials
- Manage office cleanliness and general maintenance
- Create a warm, welcoming, calm and professional atmosphere in the office
- Handle other office and administrative duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university preferred
- At least 1 year of administrative/reception experience
- Desire to work in an administrative capacity in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong commitment to customer service and understanding of importance of administrative functions
- An outgoing personality, welcoming persona and passion for team culture
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Outstanding dependability
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Google docs
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Passion for restaurants and the hospitality industry
- Startup experience
- Event coordination/management experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.