Office Coordinator at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
- Service Management - Organize & instruct various service & maintenance professionals.
- Office Admin - Inventory, ordering, and organizing office supplies & materials. Manage the tracking of all office assets & equipment.
- Administrative Support - Provide backup support to Executive Assistant’s when needed. Handle confidential matters and communications on behalf of executives.
- Visitor Management - Greet & welcome guests; collect NDA’s if person they’re visiting needed them to sign one & scan & save.
- Communication - Manage and distribute incoming deliveries. Provide weekly updates on new employees.
- Special Projects - Drive special projects forward as necessary and help admins with additional tasks when needed.
- Fun Projects - Assist in planning events, from company happy hours, holiday parties for employees as well as service professionals, biannual company-wide retreats, and events specific to departments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year of experience in office support, executive assistant experience, or in hospitality
- High level of comfort with new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound organization and time management skills; must be able to multitask
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, high growth environment a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world