Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking an Office Coordinator to contribute to providing a positive office experience for all employees, candidates and visitors, as well as, keeping our office running smoothly. We’re looking for someone that enjoys helping employees and is excited to be the first person that everyone sees as they walk through the front door. You must be someone who is super organized, flexible and comfortable wearing many hats to support our growing office needs.
- Manage the overall office operations of our New York location, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently while creating an excellent experience for our employees.
- Greet guests as they come in through the front door and ensure that proper protocol is being followed for them (registered at the front desk, signed NDA, vaccination proof and accompanied by an escort from the office.
- Liaise with the building for maintenance requests, cleaning and other items that keep our office in tip top shape.
- Organize all office catering including our daily lunches and 3 x a week dinners.
- Order and stock all snacks, beverages and office supplies.
- Coordinate with vendors such as office cleaners, catering, office supplies, snacks and beverages to ensure we have everything needed for the office.
- Keep our office spic and span by cleaning up trash, as needed and organizing all our closets, shelves and cupboards.
- Sign for and alert employees for all package and lunch deliveries
- Ensure that security procedures are followed by the building for all office visitors escalating items, as needed, to our VP, Security
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous office administration experience
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!