Office Coordinator (New York)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Coordinator to join Outbrain’s New York Office. Exceptional company culture is one of our most important values, this position will be a crucial part of keeping our work environment positive, clean, and most of all fun!
As with all Outbrain positions, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter. Outbrain provides a community driven, fast-paced, hard-working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including gym subsidy, free snacks and drinks to name a few!
- Maintain the general upkeep of the New York office (food & beverage restocking, general cleanliness, etc.).
- Welcome and orient visitors and set an awesome first impression.
- Cater for the office and for events including meetings, partner events (prepare coffee, order food for kitchen/meetings/conferences/managers when needed).
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and is in good working condition, and liaise with the IT team for any IT equipment issues or queries.
- Organize in-office and larger, off-site meetings.
- Set up weekly lunches and facilitate Thursday company Happy Hours.
- Schedule, organize and oversee all aspects of planning for the company's holiday parties, happy hours, weekly company lunches, and Board of Director meetings.
- Communicate professionally with the other Admins in the NY office .
- Maintain company's events calendar and assist with scheduling. Send notifications to offices regarding closures (holidays, inclement weather, etc.)
- When needed, work on special projects with management, e.g. marketing and customer events.
- Support People & Culture with employees onboarding and offboarding (liaise with IT, ensure desk has been set up, archive resignation letters, etc.)
- Keep an eye on incoming post relevant to People & Culture
What We Are Looking For
- Flexibility and readiness to work in an ever-changing environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and openness to new skills/challenges/projects in a dynamic startup environment
- High level of attention to detail
- You have worked as an admin previously in a fast paced environment
Outbrain is the world’s discovery feed technology for the open web supported by the only end-to-end native advertising stack for publishers and advertisers. We make the discovery of content, products, and services possible. A third of the world’s internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide. Learn more at www.outbrain.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The brainy culture that ignites the halls of Outbrain has even been industry-recognized and awarded ‘Best Tech Work Culture’ in 2018 by Tech In Motion.
Interested in discovering what’s next for your career at Outbrain?