Office Coordinator at Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
The combination of top talent and collaborative working environment is a big part of what makes Work & Co an exciting place to design and build best in class products. The Operations Team is responsible for building an environment that makes Work & Co a great place to create. The Office Coordinator has a range of responsibilities and will interface with all employees as he or she ensures the day to day of the studio runs smoothly. The Office Coordinator can expect to greet clients and visitors each day, coordinate meetings and events, and assist with studio projects. This person understands how the small day to day interactions paired with larger initiatives come together to create a truly special place.
What You Will Do
- Provide on-site employee support, covering Facilities and IT inquiries or requests.
- Manage the travel program across offices, from coordinating logistics to booking flights and hotels.
- Assist in day to day maintenance of the Brooklyn facilities.
- Collaborate with the larger Operations team to analyze and enhance existing studio practices.
We Are Looking For
- Strong interpersonal skills - The Office Coordinator wears many hats and will work across functional groups. He or she must be able to communicate effectively and serve as a face of Work & Co.
- Customer-oriented approach to service-- provides office support in a professional, approachable manner.
- 2+ years experience in office administration or management. Experience working in a creative environment is a big plus.
- Strong detailed-oriented approach to all projects from event planning to employee support.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot basic technology and systems issues.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, evolving work environment with a predisposition to seek out answers as new challenges arise.
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.