Office Experience Manager at AlphaSense
AlphaSense (www.alpha-sense.com) provides a revolutionary search engine for knowledge workers. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s investment and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. Our 1000+ clients include many of the world’s largest investment and advisory firms, global banks, law firms and corporations.
The AlphaSense subscription service helps our clients become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
About the Role:
AlphaSense is looking for an Office Experience Manager to help support our fast-growing New York office. You will be responsible for managing a variety of vendors and services, ensuring our day to day office operations run smoothly. You’re a self-starter, a cool-under-pressure problem-solver and never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Our ideal candidate has a special eye for detail and a knack for creative problem solving. You will be part of a fast-growing company and help cultivate an environment that can attract, develop, and retain an incredible team.
- Be the face of AlphaSense New York: warmly greet all guests, teammates, and candidates, delivering an exceptional experience
- Build and maintain a high-quality office environment for a fast-growing tech company
- Ensure office supplies, equipment, furnishings, shared spaces and materials are secure, clean and adequately maintained
- Manage third party cleaning staff; ensuring the office is always in pristine condition
- Organize and plan office events, parties, activities and celebrations as needed
- Assist with day to day people, talent and facilities operations
- Perform other office tasks as required
- 3+ years of office operations/administration experience
- Startup experience an asset; must be comfortable managing competing priorities, moving quickly, independent problem-solving, and going above and beyond
- Friendly and approachable demeanor; always willing to help
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Interest in learning about all areas of a company and professional growth
- Experience with G Suite and Microsoft Office