Office Experience Specialist at Dashlane
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respecting peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom, but if you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us.
Are you passionate about keeping the office inviting and exciting while also creating unparalleled experiences for hybrid/remote employees? Are you curious about seeking new solutions or ideas for the workplace and building strong relationships along the way? Are you excited about people's experience and office culture and never settling for the status quo? If that sounds like you, join us at Dashlane and take the lead in a mission to continue to raise the bar on people experience from our New York office.
We are looking for an Office Experience Specialist to join Dashlane's People Team in our New York office.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the Role
As an Office Experience Specialist you will be a key member of our global Office Experience Team and lead workplace experience for our US based employees. You will be working closely with multiple teams, locally and globally, and be the point person for anything New York office related. You will contribute to nurturing our culture of inclusiveness and be in the center of the US based employees' experience.
You will be based in New York. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Get to know all our US based Dashlaners and cultivate an experience that makes them excited to come to work each day, while being fiscally responsible
- Be the point person for anything New York office experience related
- Be in charge of the office experience budget by ensuring accurate and timely updates, continuously evaluating spending and monitoring trends
- Manage all office supply inventory and restocking
- Liaise with building maintenance and cleaning services, evaluate performance quality and arrange repairs and projects as necessary
- Document and keep up to date any office experience related processes or projects
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Ensure smooth new hire onboarding, inclusive of managing initial desk, equipment and access card setup as well as running the first day NY office onboarding session
- Work closely with managers to ensure that all anniversary gifts are delivered on time
- Collaborate with our IT department on all office equipment and security related items
- Greet office visitors and handle incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Partner with our global office experience teams and culture committees to organize events and activities
- Plan and carry out office+virtual experience events such as happy hours, lunches and various celebrations
- 1+ years of office related work experience, preferably in a tech startup
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong customer (employee) facing skills
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Can-do and no-task-is-too-small attitude
- A passion for taking the initiative and follow-through to get things done
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience organizing onsite or offsite events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.