We are are looking for an Office Manager to join our expanding team. monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
One thing we take really seriously here at monday.com is excellence. In operations, excellence means doing the best thing for our office, team, and culture. It's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position that includes working in our NYC office.
- Serve as the point person for facilities, maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, errands, and shopping
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist with planning wellness programs for team members
- Maintain and support office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Support and build strong relationships with our team to support a positive workplace environment
- 2 - 4 years experience in operations or office management - scaling startup experience a plus
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Project management skills
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.