Noom is looking for an Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of Noom HQ. In this role, you will serve as a point of contact for building management, employees, guests, and vendors. The ideal candidate takes pride in establishing a welcoming, clean, and beautiful workspace. Your attention to detail is unrivaled; always finding a purpose for space and correcting the disorderly before it is brought to your attention. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about employee happiness and making the workplace fun!
What You’ll Do
- Oversee expansion of office space
- Respond to day-to-day office issues and employee requests
- Manage and monitor office supplies, inventory, and swag
- Contract, negotiate with and oversee external vendors
- Create an office environment that promotes creativity and productivity
- Keep a pulse-check on office culture and organize social activities & events
- Ensure our office meets government regulations and environmental, health, and security standards
- Participate in special projects by department as needed
What We Look For
- Experience in an Operations or customer-facing role
- Positive and welcoming presence for all employees and guests
- Natural problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed
- Excellent communicator, negotiator, and multitasker
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture