Office Manager at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
As the Office Manager based in OwnBackup's New Jersey office, you will have the opportunity to act as a hub, keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently. You will also support other areas of the company as needed, applying your expertise to many different projects that require leadership, coordination, and strong communication skills to see through to completion. A successful Office Manager at OwnBackup ensures our team can work as efficiently as possible while building strong relationships across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the main point of contact for all New Jersey office-related inquiries
- Ensure the office is maintained to the standard expected for a successful SaaS company
- Research and implement new cost-cutting measures for office expenditures
- Organize and coordinate office events for employees
- Assist with travel arrangements for OwnBackup employees, clients, and candidates visiting New Jersey
- Manage conference rooms
- work with vendors and property management to ensure services are being met and any space-related issues are resolved quickly
- Assist Facilities Manager, and act as on-site contact for all facility-related tasks, renovations, and alterations
- Manage office supply budget
- report on office expenses
- order supplies and manage inventory
- Vendor management
- Act as on-site contact for all facility-related tasks, renovations, and alterations.
- Liaise with onsite property management
- Provide backup for the Executive Assistant to the CEO as needed
What You'll Bring
- A Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience managing a large office
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint