Office Manager/Executive Assistant at CLEAR
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
Reporting into CLEAR’s Chief of Staff, this position will provide support and assistance to our CEO, lead our team of EAs, and lead and support all corporate office functions across the company. The ideal candidate will be experienced in people and office management and C suite support.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with CLEAR’s Chief of Staff in assisting CLEAR’s CEO
- Lead and develop a team of Executive Assistants
- Corporate office management and oversight
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings and priorities, keeping your finger on the pulse of the organization's needs
Who You Are:
- C suite support experience
- Team leadership experience
- Deals with ambiguity well
- Scrappy, incredibly detail-oriented and organized
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- No-task-is-too-big-or-too-small mentality- player coach
- A highly skilled communicator across all available channels
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- An excellent juggler of tasks and able to pivot between priorities quickly