Office Manager/IT Support
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
In this unique role, as Office Manager/IT Support, you will be the go to for all office related requests and work closely with our remote and local staff. You’ll also be working on strategic projects both independently and in coordination with human resources. You will also provide level 1 support on IT and A/V related issues including troubleshooting, directory management, inventory management and event setup.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved
- Own the procedural documentation of our Help Desk Wiki and become the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, IT equipment, bills and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, including contract and price negotiations and ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Perform review and analysis of projects and keep the management properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Provides 1st level support support to dailymotion personnel with questions/issues in utilizing core applications, equipment, wifi, as well as researching solutions
- Oversee and be responsible for IT on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- 1-3 years of office management
- 0-1 years of IT experience (Tier 1 support)
- Experience supporting 50 - 100 employees
- Office Management experience including purchasing, budget/vendor management
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience troubleshooting and repair of macOS, Windows 7/10, Android, iOS operating systems
- Office365 Administration skills
- Active Directory Administration skills
- Jira & Confluence knowledge strongly preferred
- Management of A/V setup and troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong sense of Networking: LAN, WAN, TCPIP.
- Practical knowledge of OpenVPN
- Hardware/software troubleshooting of MDF equipment including Firewall, Wireless controller, routing and switching.
- Okta or other IdP/SSO services experience
- You have a great “desk side” manner
- You’re a problem solver, you find a solution even if it’s your first encounter with a particular task
- You approach every challenge and request with a strong sense customer service and urgency
- You ask questions. You are humble enough to admit when you don’t know and open for suggestions from your teammates
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.