Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As an Office Manager/Receptionist, you will be the “go to” for all office related requests and work closely with our remote and local staff to ensure efficiency and a world class employee experience. You’ll also be working on strategic projects both independently and in coordination with human resources. You will also be responsible for managing the office, ensuring that it is running smoothly and fully stocked.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondence is managed, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved
- Own the procedural documentation of internal processes and become the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, food, supplies (office and kitchen), equipment, bills and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, including contract and price negotiations and ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Greet, welcome, and direct guests as needed
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Perform review and analysis of projects and keep the management properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Ad-hoc tasks as needed
- 2-3 years of office management experience
- Experience supporting 50 - 100 employees
- Excellent communication etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Office Management experience including purchasing, budget/vendor management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MS Office + MAC skills desired
- Jira & Confluence knowledge strongly preferred
- You have a great “desk side” manner
- You’re a problem solver, you find a solution even if it’s your first encounter with a particular task
- You approach every challenge and request with a strong sense customer service and urgency
- You ask questions. You are humble enough to admit when you don’t know and open for suggestions from your teammates
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.