New York, NY
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin is backed 1:1 by dollars and offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Based in London, our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for an Office Operations Coordinator to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Office Operations Coordinator will be a key player in ensuring a pleasant and frustration free office experience for onsite visitors as well as employees of the Paxos New York City office.
Who You Are:
- You have experience working in front-facing customer experience roles such as hospitality, retail and/or sales.
- You are comfortable with G Suites and Avaya Telephone Systems
- You have a track record of negotiating with vendors on price points to deliver the best value for services provided
- You have the ability to cultivate great relationships with external vendors
- You have experience planning and organizing office events
- You have the ability to pivot seamlessly between various ad hoc tasks that come up throughout the day, such as booking travel, internal room calendar management and upkeep of the kitchen
- You feel comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment and have the ability to coordinate across various teams
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll deliver a delightful office experience for all onsite visitors which include customers, candidates, and regulators among others
- You will become the office go-to for everyday queries
- You’ll deliver a great office experience for all Paxos employees in the New York office.
- You’ll own the planning and organizing of employee events within the office by providing subject matter expertise in organizing events, vendor research and price negotiations. Examples of employee events vary from planning monthly birthday parties to an anniversary program
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.