Office Receptionist at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management and Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
We’re a high growth tech company and we are looking for an energetic, reliable, and ambitious individual to be the face of our New York office as an Office Receptionist. As our Receptionist, you will manage our main reception area in a number of ways -- greeting guests, answering phones and connecting to correct destinations, delivery/vendor management, and a variety of other clerical duties. Our ideal candidate is customer service oriented and someone that can astutely assist the various projects for our Facilities team and carry out the day-to-day operations of our NYC office, as needed.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a receptionist/workplace experience role
- Strong understanding of collaboration tools like Google Drive, Slack, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Infectiously positive attitude with customer-service mentality
- Ability to multi-task with outstanding organizational and planning skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to take on and learn new things with a can-do attitude
- Ability to stay cool under pressure and keep things light while managing multiple priorities
- Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Run the front desk in our NYC headquarters, creating a best-in-class experience for customers, candidates, and everyone in-between
- Greet and properly check-in all guests
- Answers phone calls; connect to appropriate parties or take messages
- Handle various office operations tasks including maintenance, the pantries, vendors, janitorial, and office supply management
- Partner with the People & Culture team to help with the onboarding and orientation for new employees
- Assist the Facilities team with special projects, as needed
- Think creatively, critically, and often about ways to improve the employee experience and office operations
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.