Okta Administrator at Braze (Greater NYC Area, NY)
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
We are looking for an Okta engineer to support our ever-expanding SaaS catalog. You will be part of a close-knit team assisting in supporting our global employee base. You will lead moving existing SSO integrations to Okta. You will own all aspects of administration with our Okta environment. You will own taking our existing Okta environment to the next level. You are responsible for building and maintaining application assignments based on employee attributes such as role, department, and location. You will also have the opportunity to work on projects outside the scope of day-to-day responsibilities.Your Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to integrate Okta SSO with department existing applications, while minimizing the impact on business
- Work with the Workday team supporting our integration between Workday and Okta
- Refine and improve Onboarding and Offboarding workflows and automation
- Lead initiative to identify application assignments based on department and role
- Manage push groups and integrations with applications such as Google Workspace and Workday
- Troubleshoot Okta related issues and work with the Okta support team to resolve issues
- Owns projects, overseeing a project from start to finish. Accountable for establishing project milestones and project deliverables
- Routinely contributes to IT documentation and Knowledge Base
- You are well versed in Okta administration
- You are familiar with user provisioning and lifecycle management within Okta and integrated applications
- You are a doer, strive for excellence, and make every effort to unblock issues.
- You have a passion for automation and improving work efficiency
- A self-starter, ability to multitask, prioritize issues based on severity and work independently
- Maintains close attention to detail and follows a task to completion
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- You obtained an Okta Certified Administrator or higher certification
- You have experience leveraging APIs between applications to build automation workflows
- Experience with Okta integrations with Workday and Google Workspace
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.