OncoBilling Support Specialist
Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Our goal is to help cancer centers and life science companies leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen, to advance cancer care and accelerate research.
The OncoBilling Customer Support Specialist will work directly with our Provider Clients. They will help diagnose and resolve all product support issues pertaining to the Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle process in order to help our Provider Clients use our products effectively, and maximize their value.
- Quickly diagnose, resolve and document billing software related cases
- Ensure timely follow-up and clear communication with all clients
- Develop and execute short-term actions to resolve complex client issues
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management; resolve and close all tickets appropriately
- Welcome and document customer feedback for our products and processes
- Test, learn and support new products/features
- Be creative and help advance Flatiron Health Oncology products in innovative ways
- Support deployments of Flatiron software on the front line and in infrastructure development.
- Assist in the development, sale, and support of the Flatiron product line
- Provide emergency On-Call support during non-business hours
- Occasional travel
- 5+ years of healthcare experience required (Oncology/Hematology practice management/billing manager a plus)
- Experience with clearinghouse processes (EDI transmission process, remittance and claims agreements)
- Candidates must have very strong technical experience (preferably practice management software support)
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills