The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
As the Operational Initiatives Manager on our Commercial Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting large-scale, distinct initiatives initiated by The Trade Desk. We are looking for someone who can listen intently to the needs of the business, and develop and implement foundational processes that will lead to streamlined execution of key initiatives. You will have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally across many different departments.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with executive stakeholders to program manage various projects that are critical to the organization’s success
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Client Services, Finance, Product Marketing and Partnerships teams
- Program support will include the following:
- Lead and facilitate communication, and coordinate daily activities
- Launch workstreams and interface with stakeholders across the company to move program forward and meet milestones
- Build project plans to ensure accountability
- Develop executive level presentations to share progress
- Recommend and establish clear KPIs to measure program success; where appropriate, work with Business Intelligence to create actionable reporting and dashboards
- Conduct data analysis and make recommendations to drive decision making
- Document best practices and memorialize process and learnings for future initiatives
- Conduct post-mortem sessions and reports to evaluate success of program and surface opportunities for improvement
- This role is largely internal facing. Your clients will be dictated by the project/initiative that you are asked to help manage. You will be expected to bring the same standards of service to internal teams as we are known for in supporting our external clients
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- 4+ years of work experience; previous operations or program management roles a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities; proven ability to deconstruct nuanced and complicated business problems, recommend solutions and drive to outcomes with qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent diplomatic and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills; capable of managing multiple workstreams, manage to many deadlines with various stakeholders
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to present findings and insights concisely, objectively, and accurately
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with a CRM tool is a plus (e.g. Salesforce)
Our Compensation and Benefits (for Colorado residents only)• Base Compensation Range: $84,550 - $207,585
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is The Trade Desk’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. The Trade Desk also offers a competitive benefits package. Click here to learn more.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.