Operations Associate (Revenue Cycle)
We're looking for an Operations Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work within the Revenue Cycle Management team to oversee daily activities of customers accounts, measure and improve the quality of our offering, and support internal teams developing processes. In addition, you'll also:
- Identify process improvement opportunities by developing a firm understanding of client workflows, best practices, and current bottlenecks
- Develop and maintain quality assurance processes to ensure exceptional workflow adherence
- Oversee all daily operational reporting, escalating as needed to address areas of concern
- Use data to proactively highlight potential operational issues, investigate trends, and recommend workflow solutions
- Partner with an account lead to manage our service delivery team
- Serve as liaison for communication between service delivery team and customer
- Own all recurring reporting from compilation and QA to development of high-level insights and recommendations for process improvement
As the Operations Associate, you will work together with our account management, operations, customer success, product and subject-matter expertise teams at Flatiron to ensure the quality, efficiency and performance of our oncology customer's revenue cycle operations.
Who You Are
You're an operationally oriented thinker with 2+ years experience using data to gain insights. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have experience with oncology billing/revenue cycle management technology, process improvement or workflow implementations
- You are process-oriented with strong ability to identify workflow gaps or issues
- You have a willingness to learn and dig into details
- You are extremely data savvy with excellent skills in Excel or similar tooling
- You have a strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
- You have demonstrated ability to learn extremely quickly
- You are action and results oriented, with demonstrated ability to make things happen
- You are an independent, analytical and creative thinker
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You are proficient with analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, or SQL
- You are passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology and are well-versed on the latest tech trends
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.