Operations Associate at TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, clinical trials are incredibly inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.
We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. Using TrialSpark’s existing technology platform, equipment, and staffing - physicians can conduct clinical research and provide patients with access to potentially transformative therapies.
About the role
As an Operations Associate, you'll support the Network Operations team in ensuring physicians who join the TrialSpark Network are equipped and excited to participate in clinical research and partnering more broadly with TrialSpark. This role will be responsible for working closely with physicians to engage them for the right studies, as well as collaborating cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to execute on, inform, and improve the physician management and engagement processes.
- Execute on and support continuous iteration of physician management processes to ensure that newly signed practices and physicians are engaged and excited about future TrialSpark study opportunities
- Work directly with partnered physicians to capture structured and unstructured data to inform how TrialSpark identifies the best studies for them
- Support development of the physician training experience to ensure that TrialSpark partnered physicians are prepared to conduct high-quality clinical trials
- Partner with cross-functional teams to store and disseminate data about new practices added to the TrialSpark network
- Support study matching for in-network physicians
- Partner with internal teams teams to provide feedback to better inform TrialSpark processes and decisions
- Monitor the performance of the network physicians, identify areas for optimization, and implement the changes required
Qualifications and Experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2+ years of experience working in an operations focused role (preferably within the healthcare space)
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work.
- You not only get it done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- You have strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize
- You have a low ego, are collaborative, and a fast-learner
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.