Operations Associate at Kepler Fi
Kepler Fi is a radical innovation lab working in the world of investment management. We build and invest in radical innovations with the potential to disrupt institutional asset management. As an autonomous division of GIC, one of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds, our group is nimble, and innovative in spirit, but with the backing to tackle monumental projects and have enormous impact.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to take on a broad but critical role in supporting our operational processes across HR, Finance, and Operations. You’ll wear many different hats and tackle a wide array of challenges across these functions as we grow and build our team. This role requires focus, organization, and a self-starting attitude with the ability to execute at a high level. This opportunity provides great exposure to building a company and team from the ground up and play a significant role in shaping its success.
Because this role touches a number of different areas, you must possess an agile, yet highly-organized and thoughtful skillset; enjoying problem-solving both collaboratively and individually in an evolving atmosphere. You hold yourself accountable for successful outcomes and understand the importance of operations as the back-bone of an organization. Lastly, you seek out exposure to different kinds of problems and want exposure to different sides of the business.
- Onboard new employees and coordinate with our external HR partner to ensure efficient execution of hiring processes
- Manage project budgeting and reporting process both on a monthly and annual basis
- Manage relationships with building staff and office space provider, relaying any support or maintenance needs within the space
- Oversee general office management responsibilities with regards to food & beverage or ad-hoc catering needs
- Assist in the creation of our management reporting system, interacting with highly senior and experienced executives across the institutional investing space
- Ad-hoc project execution and management related to operational needs of the team
- 2-3 years of experience in office management, accounting, HR, or related experience
- Highly organizational, tactical, and multi-tasking abilities
- Working knowledge across multiple operational functions (HR, Finance/Accounting, Operations)
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced and growing team environment
- Advanced Google Suite / Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides)
Nice to Have’s
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience
- Experience building scalable operational systems