Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.About Redesign
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to fund and launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, and stealth ventures in payment integrity, elder care, and complex care. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.About the Job
Redesign is looking for an Operations Associate. Working closely with our Director of Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of our healthcare innovation platform and positioning Redesign Health to scale.
Key components of this role will include refining our shared services and operating models, determining resourcing for the platform, managing key partner and vendor relationships, and leading cross-functional initiatives that accelerate and enable Redesign’s growth. The ideal candidate is supremely organized, deeply analytical, and is a structured thinker and strong communicator. This position will report to the Director of Operations in our NYC headquarters.Responsibilities:
- Shared Services and Operating Model
- Support the implementation of our shared services model, partnering with portfolio company leadership to understand supply and demand across various functional resources
- Identify areas of need across the portfolio companies and develop relationships with vendors to secure discounted pricing based on centralized procurement and economies of scale
- Evolve business insights into project management of key initiatives to help increase efficiency and quality across our shared services model
- Partner with functional leadership at Redesign to more clearly define and articulate our offerings and subsequently helping identify new service lines that drive value to portfolio companies
- Redesign Platform and Vendor Management
- Own operational performance analysis, reporting out on key business metrics and leading initiatives to improve Redesign’s platform
- Support annual strategic planning efforts across all functional teams within Redesign; develop methods to track and ensure accountability against these goals
- Contribute to the development of a playbook that defines Redesign’s proprietary way of sourcing, seeding, launching and scaling companies
- Scale operational capacity (real estate strategy, office and vendor management, outsourcing decisions, etc.)
- Help propose and define new initiatives and strategic priorities for the Redesign platform through qualitative and quantitative analysis of their respective ROI
- Project Management of Key Business Initiatives
- Partner with our Technical Operations Lead to drive the implementation, adoption, and management of new enterprise technologies as well as existing investments such as our CRM (Customer Relationship Management), LMS (Learning Management Software), ATS (Applicant Tracking Software), etc.
- Support our New Ventures, Product & Growth, Talent, Strategy & Finance, Legal, and Partnerships teams in collaborating and communicating effectively
- Project manage cross-portfolio community building and resource-sharing initiatives to further collaboration across the Redesign family
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, or in an operations/strategy role at a high-growth company
- Bachelor's degree with a record of high academic achievement
- Demonstrated experience using qualitative and quantitative inputs to drive decision-making
- Proven experience working with and leading large cross-functional initiatives
- Exposure to managing critical external relationships and negotiations with vendors or suppliers.
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Excellent financial and quantitative analysis skills in addition to extensive experience with presentation development
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Adaptable individual contributor with an ability to wear multiple hats and context switch constantly
- Systems thinker with meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Redesign’s mission is to transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits and perks
- Lunch & Learn sessions hosted by internal and external industry experts featuring topics ranging from “Qualities of a Strong Consumer Brand” to “Combating Unconscious Bias”
- Variety of functional, social, and community focused groups and meetups across the Redesign ecosystem and portfolio
- Annual learning stipend
- 16-week parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of coffee and tea, cold brew and iced tea on tap, a Bevi machine, and a variety of snacks
- Dog friendly office