Operations Coordinator, Committee at andros
One of the key services that andros provides to our clients is known as Committee Management. Clients utilize this service to assist in processing and making decisions on the information we return to them at the end of the credentialing process. The Operations Coordinator, Committee will be responsible for ensuring this process is efficient, scalable, and, importantly, compliant. .
In this role, you will work closely with the operations team, specifically the Committee Operations Manager, as well as our Compliance and Client Success teams. You will be coordinating administrative functions that support the committee process. This includes writing reports, ensuring files are ready for committee review, creating meeting agendas, taking minutes, and providing follow-up actions.
- Innovate within the Committee product and scale our abilities:
- Assist in improving and scaling Committee as a service and product
- Maintain a structured workflow that leads to a standardized process across all clients
- Produce committee deliverables in an efficient and accurate manner
- Synthesize and summarize provider information into effective reports
- Compile relevant data for providers who need to be reviewed for a credentialing committee
- Ensure important information is captured and clearly documented for credentialing committees
- Utilize our workflow system to track your work; keep this system updated to accurately reflect the state of your work
- This will provide you with a clear and precise insight into the tracking process and lead to a timely and successful completion of the deliverables.
- Support other teams effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with the Client Success team to ensure we are delivering on client needs around Committee expectations
- Partner with Product and Engineering to ensure client concerns are incorporated into Committee product updates
- Research unknowns and develop new strategies
- Become a knowledge source to advise other teams and clients on committee processes
- Conduct research into issues related to your work
- Assist in updating training sources, SOP’s, playbooks, and other informational materials associated with your work
- Written and Verbal Communication — You’re able to take several complex ideas and summarize them for different audiences
- Time Management/Multi-Tasking — You’re able to dedicate the necessary amount of time to each project or issue that arises and provide solutions, results, and deliverables.
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking — You are able to figure out solutions that others may have missed. You are able to work both independently and as a team player when it comes to tackling issues that seem impossible.
- Enthusiasm for Innovation — You are always looking for new ways to improve or build upon current ideas and processes and open to all ideas put forth by yourself or team members.
- Process Oriented - You’re able to go heads down and work through a large amount of work while also assessing the improvements you could make to the process overall
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an operations and/or process-driven role;
- Experience with healthcare strongly preferred; the ability to understand medical jargon will helpful here, but you can also learn
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving and decision-making abilities, and strength in creative and innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Sheets, Excel, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
- Expert time management skills and the ability to adapt to changes quickly