Operations Coordinator, Patient Experience
Trialspark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, clinical trials are incredibly inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.
In order to bring the most appropriate treatments to the right patients, Trialspark employs a Patient Experience Team to guide candidates though the clinical trial process.
About the position
Trialspark is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our growing Patient Experience team. In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact between Trialspark’s operational teams and the Patient Experience Associates.
As a member of the team, you will focus on standardizing processes and documenting best practices to ensure our Patient Experience team has the necessary resources to efficiently and effectively support patients with the highest level of quality.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Working with cross-functional operations teams to improve and standardize processes, with an eye toward enhancing our patient experience
- Owning the documentation and ongoing management of support content for Trialspark’s Patient Experience team
- Acting as the liaison between Trialspark’s Patient Experience team and other operations teams to identify trends and diagnose inefficiencies
- Work cross-functionally to gather and distill communication updates across relevant stakeholders
- Help support the overall success of the Patient Experience team, driving patient and employee satisfaction
You’d be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have a mix of healthcare and service experience
- Like to create things from scratch and can operate effectively in fast moving environments.
- Are able to diagnose problems, see patterns, and come up with targeted solutions.
- Love working with lots of different types of people and enjoy solving problems with others
- You know what to prioritize and how to hold people accountable, with a focus on never letting things fall through the cracks
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.