Operations Coordinator at andros
Your role will be to support the operations for the Facilities/Organizations portion of the andros Credentialing product. You’ll be responsible for performing routine tasks and processes but will also be encouraged to find ways to innovate on old processes and bring in new ideas. As you become more comfortable with your work, you’ll start connecting the dots between the different aspects of the Facilities/Organizations work and making improvements where necessary. Your knowledge of data and analytics will help you play a key role in ensuring all day-to-day operations run smoothly while also advocating for and implementing potential improvements.Outcomes:
- Work closely with our operations team to coordinate automated the day-to-day tasks associated with Facilities/Organizations credentialing
- Contribute to and reference reporting dashboards, monitor trends, share actionable insights and make recommendations based on results
- Conduct research into issues related to your work; report those findings out to the operations team
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary and improving when possible
- Offer insights to our product team to advise on product enhancements related to Facility/Organization Credentialing and adjust workflows to account for our changing technology
- Serve as a primary tester when new products related to your processes are being developed
- Take on and build out new processes as we expand our service offerings within the provider communications space
- Attention to detail: You’re able to spot issues and complete root cause analysis.
- Team Player: There is no task too small. You’re excited about getting your hands dirty if it means getting the job done.
- Critical Thinking: We’re expecting you to challenge the way we do things and present new ideas for improvement, no matter how small the change is.
- Data Driven: You’re well-versed in Google Sheets; bonus points if you have experience manipulating large sets of data.
- Communication: You’re a clear communicator who can synthesize and explain complicated concepts.
- Inquisitive: You don’t let a fast pace of work or a complicated process stop you from asking questions and figuring out what is really going on.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an operations and/or process-driven role; experience with healthcare preferred (but not required)
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving and decision-making abilities, and strength in creative and innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Sheets, Excel, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key