As an Operations Lead, you will be responsible for building the service model and processes that ensure an amazing experience for every Mobile Agent.
You will define the Mobile Agent support model, working with IT, Sales Management, Agent Operations, Business Development, and Marketing and other teams to deliver a best-in-class experience to Mobile Agents, whether they work remotely or from a Compass office. In addition, you will partner with our Expansion team to ensure the Mobile Agent service model is aligned with our agent growth strategy, Compass pitch, and commercial term incentives in local markets. As the operational owner of the Mobile Agent program, you will play a key role in the development of an important strategic initiative, allowing us to scale our business and drive efficiency of growth.
At Compass You Will:
- Report to the Head of Operations and effectively navigate a matrixed environment with functional teams including IT, Agent Operations, local management, and Marketing
- Build and manage the operational service model for Mobile Agents nationally
- Develop internal processes for collecting agent and staff feedback, understanding the drivers of Mobile Agent satisfaction and dissatisfaction, identifying operational improvements, scaling those improvements, and monitoring their performance over time
- Provide data-driven updates on program initiatives and input to the broader Mobile Agent strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in program management. Experience at a high growth company or startup a major plus
- Strong strategic planning skills, effective project management, and sound decision making abilities
- A self starter who is ready for the autonomy that comes with defining a new service model within Compass
- Excellent communicator who can effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Solutions-oriented mindset and work approach: you should be able to make the Mobile Agent support model come to life, whatever it takes
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.