Do you have a knack for customer problem-solving and an eye for detail? Do you take pride in delivering an organized and complete work product for customers? Are you an experienced team motivator and people leader? Then come join our team as a Customer Success Manager!
This role is a critical link between our Property and Casualty insurance customers, agents and insurance partners. You’ll be managing our high-performing Customer Success team, who are responsible for driving excellent customer service through the sales process and during the life of the customer’s policy.
In this role, you will…
- Manage a team of Customer Success Associates and own their individual and team-level performance by delivering structured feedback through 1:1s, performance reviews, and professional development conversations
- Align direct reports on team goals (daily, weekly, monthly) and provide regular visibility into the progress toward those goals
- Provide daily coaching and supervision through side-by-sides, retroactive call/ticket review and team huddles
- Be accountable for the hiring funnel of your immediate team by delivering on hiring targets set by direct manager
- Ensure compliance with regulation and adherence to Pg quality standards in concert with our quality assurance team
- Provide actionable feedback from clients and the team to drive process and product improvements
- Regularly report out on team performance to company leadership focusing on insights and initiatives to improve performance
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience; previous management or player-coach experience required.
- You have prior experience in managing client and carrier/vendor relations
- You’re passionate about mentoring and coaching others, with sound judgement in people situations and the ability to have difficult conversations.
- You work to solve problems quickly and efficiently, particularly when faced with constantly shifting priorities.
- You’re an exceptional communicator, with a strong attention to detail and superior self-management.
- You’re comfortable analyzing and synthesizing data to drive your team’s performance.
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- A flexible-first workplace, with the freedom to work in our beautiful offices or remotely as needed based on the needs of your role, team, and the business
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry, including training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- An inclusive community of fun, diverse, and open-minded coworkers committed to our mission of helping people get financial protection right
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!