Operations Manager - Customer Success (Property & Casualty)
About the role….
Do you have a knack for customer problem-solving and an eye for detail? Do you take pride in delivering an organized and complete work product for customers? Are you an experienced people leader? Then come join our team as an Operations Manager for our growing Property & Casualty business!
Our Customer Success team is the critical link between our home and auto insurance customers, our agents and insurance partners. In this role, you’ll be managing our high-performing team, which gathers and reviews all customer information requirements, ensures success for existing customers through their insurance purchasing journey and fosters strong client relationships to maintain a high level of in-force servicing and retention for their home and auto insurance needs.
In this role, you will…
- Manage our customer success team and own their individual and team-level performance by delivering structured feedback through 1:1s, performance reviews, and professional development conversations
- Align direct reports on team goals (daily, weekly, monthly) and provide them with regular visibility into the progress toward those goals; ensure they have the performance feedback/data they need to optimally perform
- Provide daily coaching and supervision through side-by-sides, retroactive ticket review, and team huddles
- Ensure compliance with regulation and adherence to Pg quality standards in concert with our quality assurance team
- Be accountable for the hiring funnel for the immediate team; deliver on hiring targets set by direct manager
- Work with team leads and applicable stakeholders to handle client escalations and vendor issues--providing actionable feedback to drive process and product improvements
- Regularly report out on team performance to company executives (Founders,VP, Directors) focusing on insights and initiatives to improve performance
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience; previous management or player-coach experience required.
- You’re a customer service expert; property & casualty knowledge is a huge plus!
- You’re a strong communicator with an exceptional attention to detail and a passion for developing and mentoring others.
- You work to solve problems quickly and efficiently, particularly when faced with constantly shifting priorities.
- You have a demonstrated track record with process implementation and improvement.
- You’re a subject matter expert in property & casualty products (or you’re willing to learn!).
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!