Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing, monitoring and supervising a team of verifiers to achieve the organization’s objectives and business goals. You must have a background in managing people and financial services/ mortgage experience. This includes and is not limited to providing guidance, instruction, coaching and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at the best of their potential. You will play a crucial role in employee satisfaction by creating a team that works in synergy to maximize the organization's growth. A Team Leader with his excellent interpersonal skills will manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently, thus helping the management in retention of a quality workforce as well as in the success of the organization.
- Daily pre & post team briefings to share any business updates & plan of action.
- Be responsible and accountable to ensure Verifiers meet all Productivity and Quality targets.
- Regularly share feedback with Verifiers based on Productivity reports provided by management & Quality reports shared by QAs.
- Ensure Verifiers are keeping up with latest Quality standards by tracking Training attendance, etc.
- Team daily attendance tracking.
- Queue Management to align verifiers basis the volume flow (movement of team members to different tasks as per requirement).
- Prompt and clear communication with the team & management.
- Team Schedule Adherence/Break Management.
- Queries related to the process to be addressed and closed.
- Conflict resolution among the team members.
- Team Building Initiatives.
- Monthly review meeting - MRM.
- This is an in-person position.
- Must have a background in managing people and financial services/ mortgage experience
- Must be able to be on-sight
- Excellent people and team management skills
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience managing large onshore data verification centers
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!