Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team and help us grow our business. You create and implement systems to support all aspects of our physical operation, including operational efficiency, and inbound and outbound logistics.
All leaders at Grailed are “managers-doers,” able to both drive the big picture and roll up ones’ sleeves when necessary. You will report to the Head of E-Commerce Operations in our New York City office.
As an Operations Manager, you will:
- Create and implement systems and processes required to run our business
- Analyze operational metrics, identify areas to optimize and propose solutions
- Work with sales and business development teams to vet pieces for Sold by Grailed suitability
- Run systems to support all aspects of our operation, including inventory from private clients and partnerships
- Project future resource needs and propose investment approaches
The following might describe you:
- A leader and a do-er. You’re someone who can drive new initiatives and changes, and implement them
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in relevant field to operations or logistics
- 4-7 years of experience in operations, operations analysis or retail logistics
- Enjoys using data to identify opportunities for growth and cost savings
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves to help build a new business from the ground up
- Have implemented a new 3PL or successfully managed a 3PL integration
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit, and e-commerce operations are not far behind.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.