Operations Manager at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Executing and scaling operations through work with Onboarding, Client Advisory and Content teams.
- Building and optimizing scalable processes to prepare VTS Market for hyper growth
- Refining old processes, and developing and implementing new ones, along with detailed documentation
- Managing 3rd party vendor by establishing KPIs, ensuring seamless handoff between in-house and vendor teams.
- Determining workflow system and developing reporting to provide insight into operational performance
- Project manage new operational initiatives with stakeholders across the business (executive, operations, product, and IT)
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 3+ years of operations work in a high growth startup or big tech environment
- Track record of success in building new operational processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Experience working as part of a high-performing interconnected operations team
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work.
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Experience using data to analyze performance and drive strategic decision making
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps/ weaknesses
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!