As Operations Principal, you will supervise daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of our service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement a detailed plan for Via’s expansion within New York
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of Via’s game-changing service
- Devise and implement innovative strategies to source, onboard and manage Via Driver Partners
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by Via’s proprietary technology tools
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and Driver Partners from a broad range of backgrounds (Spanish is a plus)
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help grow Via NYC
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Technology (an MBA is strongly preferred)
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.