Operations Principal at Via
As an Operations Principal, you will supervise daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of our service.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement a detailed plan for Via’s expansion within New York
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of Via’s game-changing service
- Devise and implement innovative strategies to source, onboard and manage Via Driver Partners
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by Via’s proprietary technology tools
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
Who You Are
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and Driver Partners from a broad range of backgrounds (Spanish is a plus)
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help grow Via NYC
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Technology (an MBA is strongly preferred)
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.