Galileo is a new primary care practice with an innovative approach to patient care in New York City. We’re looking for someone to go deep on building and improving operational processes and systems to support multiple parts of the organization -- from a people, process and technology perspective. You’ll work with a broad number of team members to make sure the transformation of existing, core systems is done thoughtfully wto improve our service and technology experience.
Here's what you'll do:
- Own the strategy and execution of de novo systems, converting V1 processes to ones that scale, and driving both experience and efficiency wins
- Focus on various parts of our operations, from complex labor planning to customer experience flows and solving operational problems across the organization
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience building process, data, and software systems to support field and retail teams
- Strong process orientation, able to work collaboratively with team members to design and implement high-touch, scalable and efficient systems
- Comfortable with data and technology
- Metric-driven approach to solving problems
- Motivation to make a difference and be part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences—including but not limited to—gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making—one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.