Operations Team Lead at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Operations Team Lead to join our Operations Support team. This role would be responsible for managing a team of frontline support reps. We are looking for someone who has experience developing a team and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Lead and manage a team of front line of Operations Support Representatives, assessing their work and giving them feedback to maximize performance
- Conduct performance reviews, provide quality feedback and develop frontline employees, while also motivating the team and driving morale
- Develop, schedule and train workforce, build relationships and utilize skills of team most appropriately
- Resolve escalated customer service issues by working closely with the Ops Support reps
- Initiate cross-departmental communication and coordination to escalate and resolve customer issues
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Work closely with the larger Operations Support team and subject-matter experts to deliver optimal performance at the front line level
- Identify trends and deep dive into team data to improve performance and create accountability / visibility across the team
- Understand how SLAs impact the business and work with key stakeholders to refine them as business goals shift
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2 years in a lead/managerial role with demonstrated ability to set goals, develop talent, and maintain positive morale
- 3+ years experience in customer support role,
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Zoom, CSAT, ZenDesk, Tymeshift and/or other CRM software
- Passionate about people development, mentorship and coaching
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills, building relationships with both internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At ease with ambiguity
- Knowledge or experience with telehealth, telemedicine, or health plans
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with third parties/vendor management
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.