Partner Activation Manager, Corporate Wellness at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Partner Activation Manager to help with onboarding new members for its Corporate Wellness team. This individual will help execute Peloton’s partner customer lifecycle strategy for the corporate wellness market. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of go-to-market experience, preferably in the B2B2C space. They will focus on our communications efforts to employers, employees, and/or health plan members, specifically looking to activate, engage, and build community across this audience. This contributor will work very closely with our account management team to develop and scale a lifecycle playbook for all Corporate Wellness partners.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Help plan and execute our Corporate Wellness partner lifecycle communications strategy
- Collaborate with Peloton’s internal creative and product marketing teams to develop content to engage employees in their wellness benefit
- Partner with data science and account management teams to review engagement data and plan scalable engagement activities based on results
- Provide guidance on path to success for corporate wellness partners based on analyses of engagement from Corporate Wellness member-base
- Design and iterate on an engagement playbook for Corporate Wellness partners to ensure a successful benefit launch, engagement, and retention based on
- 4+ years of go-to-market experience
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Experience building engagement and communications programs for end users
- Results driven. Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Can do attitude. Ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment, start up experience a plus
- Comfortable with technology. Ability to clearly communicate product updates to a non-technical audience
- Collaborative. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, with strong written and interpersonal skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.