Partner Management Function
- The Partner and Enablement Success Manager will conduct training, accreditation, and nurturing of the relationships with Bluecore’s agency partners.
- Execute strategies to achieve the teams training and certification goals. You will apply best-in-class delivery skills to be our product champion and ensure that the Agency partners understand our platform and our product suite in its entirety. This will also include managing and assisting partners thru our certification program.
- Effectively engage with our partners to ensure ongoing Bluecore capability growth within those partners. Create and maintain a continuous culture of success and achievement by applying Bluecore best practices.
- Enable and train partners on the latest product version as when we upgrade the product so that they can function as an extension of the Bluecore CSM team.
- Maintain relationships with Agency by becoming a trusted resource and servicing as a day to day contact for general Bluecore product questions.
- The Partner and Enablement Success Manager will work to produce scalable enablement resources for customers and deliver custom enablement packages.
- Ownership of weekly enablement webinars, including managing attendees, topic selection, delivery, and follow up.
- Assist in the scoping of Custom enablement projects, as well as delivering the content to ensure that all goals for sessions are met, both externally as well as internally.
- Reporting on success of enablement resources (measurement of engagement and success of scalable resources by keeping track of what happens to customers who view videos or attend webinars)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong technical aptitude, ideally experience with HTML
- 3 to 5 plus years of work experience with technical program management and delivery of services to customers
- A minimum 2 plus years of start-up experience required
- Experience with and Email Service Provider or Marketing Agency preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally, managing deadlines, communication, and expectations
- Our office is currently fully remote with the potential of remaining remote or returning to our NYC HQ if and when appropriate
- This role may require travel in the future